YOU ARE GOD’S TEMPLE



May God's peace be with you all through this month.

“'The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former…And in this place I will give peace,' says the Lord of hosts” (Haggai 2:9).

This year, the Lord told me: “I will manifest My glory; I will send spiritual glory into the nation. By this, I will bring plenty of blessings to the nation because of which righteousness will be established in it.” In the above verse, whom does the Lord refer to as ‘the temple?’

The Bible says in following verses, “You yourselves are God's temple” (I Corinthians 3:16). “Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God (I Corinthians 6:19).

The Lord has changed you, who were until now languishing in distress, despair, affliction, agony, darkness, losses, sighing and sorrow, into His temple and has renewed you and formed you. He is going to send His glory into you, His temple.

Let us meditate about what blessings you would receive when God’s glory comes into you, His temple:

“’In this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty” (Haggai 2:9). When the Lord transforms you into His temple, your whole life will be filled with His peace. He promises, “I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and My blessing on your descendants” (Isaiah 44:3).

"’As for me, this is My covenant with them…My Spirit, who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever,’ says the Lord” (Isaiah 59:21). According to His promise, the Lord has poured down His Holy Spirit upon us and our descendants and has made us all to enjoy a divinely peaceful life, descendants after descendants.

Dear one, the same God wants to rule over your life, transform you into His temple, dwell in you and establish His divine peace in you. The Bible says, “The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:7). The peace that comes from God is real peace. This peace comes from trusting God and casting all your cares on Him. Then your mind will be free from all worries.