LORD WE OWE YOU ALL!



 By Stella Dhinakaran

Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.    (Isaiah 12:6)

My dearly Beloved

Have you ever been to a live music concert where your favorite singer is belting out songs for you? How is the atmosphere? All charged up right? Then why does the church remain tight-lipped and modest when it comes to shouting out praises to their Lord and Savior, the One who gave up His life for you. The Almighty God smiles down from heaven when he hears His children raising their voices and singing praises to Him. Praise and worship touches the tender heart of our Creator.

The chapter of Isaiah 12 in the Bible is so wonderful with every verse in this chapter revealing a miracle and blessing. Our modest and reasoning minds restrict us from opening our mouths and declaring the praises of God loudly. But like David when we break out in mad exuberance and shout out aloud praises to the One worthy of them, heaven opens up and the unbelievable happens-miracles galore.

“You are holy, enthroned in the praises of Israel.” (Psalm 22:3)
When the sound of our praises reach the throne of God, it can move Him to come right down here in our midst. Several years ago, when I was not spiritually strong, while my husband was late in coming back home from the office, I decided to kneel down and sing. I sang some old hymns which my mother had taught me, when I was a child and began to commune with the Lord. Particularly, when I sang, “What a friend we have in Jesus” with thanksgiving, the presence of God filled me and I felt an electric shock going through my body from head to foot.

Dearly beloved, do you know the Holy Spirit is so overjoyed and can even put new words into your mouth to sing praises to the Lord Jehovah? You tap the very nerve of the living God and the result, the walls of Jericho that kept you from crossing over to the restful side breaks down. You can achieve far more in your daily work and life with a song of praise in Your mouth that will infect every unbelieving soul around you to sing glory to the God they do not know. You can touch heaven and change the Earth in a moment.