MIRACULOUS GLORY



By Paul Dhinakaran

A few years ago, I had been to Shillong in Meghalaya to preach. The meetings were scheduled to be held for three days. On the last day, a meeting was arranged for people who needed individual prayers in a hall. These people were tormented by sorrow and grief.

But when I went there, over five hundred people such as invalids, the diseased and those who were caught in various problems had come there! My heart broke on seeing them. I got on to the stage and said, “Your problems frighten me. But you have come with faith that if I pray, the power of the Lord Jesus will be manifested and He will heal you. I am worthy of your faith! So, let us all call upon the Holy Spirit with oneness of mind to relieve us from our problems!”

Without my knowledge, I cried to the Lord with compassion and realization of the intensity of their pain, “Lord, these dear ones have come with great faith. My faith is not strong as theirs. There is no use even if I keep my hands on them and pray. They will only return empty. Lord! Please manifest Your glory! You come, Lord!” The people who had gathered there also pleaded along with me to the Lord! The Spirit of the Lord descended mightily and filled the whole place. As II Corinthians 3:17 says, “The Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” Suddenly, faith welled up within me and immediately I laid my hands on everyone and blessed them.

After a year, the Jesus Calls meetings took place in that same place. A young woman from Guwahati, Assam, came there and testified much to the astonishment of everybody present there. She said, “Last year, I came to attend the morning meeting which took place here. I had a tumour in my uterus and the doctors, after examining me, said that it was horrible and the chances of survival were remote. With great burden, I came to that meeting with my parents hoping to receive healing. And the Lord healed me miraculously.”

On that day, a year back, when I prayed for everybody who had gathered there, the Spirit of the Lord filled that woman first. After that, when I laid my hands on her to pray, she was filled with glory and went home rejoicing in her spirit. When she went to the doctor for checkup, they were surprised to find no trace of the tumour in her uterus. She was delighted to share with that doctor the miracle the Lord had done for her. Today, she leads a blessed life!

The Lord Jesus Christ who surrendered His life on the Cross for us is alive even today to manifest His glory through miracles. When He comes down, the healing power also descends gloriously along with Him. Just as the people in the dark saw the great light through miracles, the same way, He reveals great light through His glory.

The Lord Jesus has said, "What is impossible with men is possible with God" (Luke 18:27). The Lord is mighty in power; He is able to make the impossible possible. Trust in His power and seek His divine help. He shall perform mighty miracles for you and display His awesome glory and power in your life.